Sunday, September 14, 2008

North America Clivia Society

Hopefully, reading my blog your interest in Clivias has increased. There is much information on this topic. I will continue posting updates on my clivias... Check out this link and learn all about clivias from the experts....http://www.americancliviasociety.org/ This blog will discuss all my gardening experiences..from growing, to care and interesting facts.

Monday The Wonderful world of Amorphophallus plants...

These plants stink, ok there nice place but the flowers smell like rotting meat to attract flies to pollinate. Why do I grow these plants..your guess is as good as mine..maybe to annoy my mother or neighbors. Seriously, they are fascinating plants...more to come...

Happy Sunday.. see you tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, I am no gardner so hopefully your site will help me! Thank you so much for all the information, it is great. (and love to niece Kamil.) Susan